Singer To Dalmuir Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£1.00
- Trains per dayAround 133
- Average journey time2m
- Fastest route2m
- Train operatorsScotRail
Singer To Dalmuir Train Times
Tue 16 Aug, at 0:16
- How long does it take to travel from Singer to Dalmuir by train?It takes around 02 minutes by train from Singer to Dalmuir. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2m
- How much does the train from Singer to Dalmuir cost?Train tickets from Singer to Dalmuir cost as little as £1.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£1.00
- What is the fastest journey from Singer to Dalmuir by train?The fastest train will get you from Singer to Dalmuir in 02 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2m
- What time does the last train from Singer to Dalmuir leave?The last train from Singer to Dalmuir departs at 23:39. Don’t miss it!Last train23:39
- When can I catch the first train from Singer to Dalmuir?The first train leaves Singer at 06:48. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:48
- How many trains a day are there from Singer to Dalmuir?On an average weekday, around 133 trains travel from Singer to Dalmuir. The first train departs Singer some time after 06:48 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:39.Trains per day133
Singer To Dalmuir Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!