Scunthorpe To Sowerby Bridge Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£28.30
- Trains per dayAround 28
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time3h 3m
- Fastest route1h 55m
- Train operatorsCrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, LNER
Scunthorpe To Sowerby Bridge Train Times
Check out trains from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge today (Friday 7th October 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Thu 06 Oct, at 5:47
- 05:472 Changes09:22ScunthorpeSowerby Bridge3h 35m
- 07:082 Changes10:01ScunthorpeSowerby Bridge2h 53m
- 08:112 Changes10:59ScunthorpeSowerby Bridge2h 48m
- 09:082 Changes12:01ScunthorpeSowerby Bridge2h 53m
- 09:522 Changes12:59ScunthorpeSowerby Bridge3h 7m
- How long does it take to travel from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge by train?It takes around 3 hours 3 minutes by train from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 3m
- How much does the train from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge cost?Train tickets from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge cost as little as £28.30 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£28.30
- What is the fastest journey from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge by train?The fastest train will get you from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge in 1 hour 55 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 08 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 55m
- What time does the last train from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge leave?The last train from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge departs at 21:08. Don’t miss it!Last train21:08
- When can I catch the first train from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge?The first train leaves Scunthorpe at 07:08. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:08
- How many trains a day are there from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge?On an average weekday, around 28 trains travel from Scunthorpe to Sowerby Bridge. The first train departs Scunthorpe some time after 07:08 with departures continuing at intervals, until 21:08.Trains per day28
Scunthorpe To Sowerby Bridge Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.