London Kings Cross To Sheffield Train Journey Information
London Kings Cross To Sheffield Train Times
- 00:046h 11m2 Changes06:15London Kings CrossSheffield
- 05:162h 27mDirect07:43London Kings CrossSheffield
- 05:482h 13mDirect08:01London Kings CrossSheffield
- 05:552h 48m1 Change08:43London Kings CrossSheffield
- 06:152h 33m1 Change08:48London Kings CrossSheffield
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Sheffield by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 31 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Sheffield. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 31mAverage journey time2h 31m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Sheffield cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Sheffield cost as little as £12.70 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£12.70Train fares from£12.70
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Sheffield by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Sheffield in 2 hours 9 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 9mFastest route2h 9m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Sheffield leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Sheffield departs at 23:33. Don’t miss it!Last train23:33Last train23:33
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Sheffield?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 00:04. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:04First train00:04
- Q:How many trains a day are there from London Kings Cross to Sheffield?A:On an average weekday, around 73 trains travel from London Kings Cross to Sheffield. The first train departs London Kings Cross some time after 00:04 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:33.Trains per day73Trains per day73
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Sheffield?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsCrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsCrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, East Midlands Railway
London Kings Cross To Sheffield Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Sheffield tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Sheffield to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Sheffield for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Sheffield, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Sheffield routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.