Hungerford To Swansea Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£18.00
- Trains per dayAround 33
- Changes3 Changes
- Average journey time3h 54m
- Fastest route2h 58m
- Train operatorsGreat Western Railway, Transport for Wales
- How long does it take to travel from Hungerford to Swansea by train?It takes around 3 hours 54 minutes by train from Hungerford to Swansea. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 54m
- How much does the train from Hungerford to Swansea cost?Train tickets from Hungerford to Swansea cost as little as £18.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£18.00
- What is the fastest journey from Hungerford to Swansea by train?The fastest train will get you from Hungerford to Swansea in 2 hours 58 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 012 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 58m
- What time does the last train from Hungerford to Swansea leave?The last train from Hungerford to Swansea departs at 19:30. Don’t miss it!Last train19:30
- When can I catch the first train from Hungerford to Swansea?The first train leaves Hungerford at 06:07. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:07
- How many trains a day are there from Hungerford to Swansea?On an average weekday, around 33 trains travel from Hungerford to Swansea. The first train departs Hungerford some time after 06:07 with departures continuing at intervals, until 19:30.Trains per day33
Hungerford To Swansea Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!