Heath Low Level To Bridgend Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£6.30
- Trains per dayAround 118
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time57m
- Fastest route37m
- Train operatorsGreat Western Railway, Transport for Wales
Heath Low Level To Bridgend Train Times
Check out trains from Heath Low Level to Bridgend today (Thursday 29th September 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Wed 28 Sep, at 6:24
- 06:242 Changes07:29Heath Low LevelBridgend1h 5m
- 07:241 Change08:10Heath Low LevelBridgend46m
- 07:541 Change08:48Heath Low LevelBridgend54m
- 08:241 Change09:01Heath Low LevelBridgend37m
- 08:281 Change09:20Heath Low LevelBridgend52m
- How long does it take to travel from Heath Low Level to Bridgend by train?It takes around 057 minutes by train from Heath Low Level to Bridgend. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time57m
- How much does the train from Heath Low Level to Bridgend cost?Train tickets from Heath Low Level to Bridgend cost as little as £6.30 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£6.30
- What is the fastest journey from Heath Low Level to Bridgend by train?The fastest train will get you from Heath Low Level to Bridgend in 037 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route37m
- What time does the last train from Heath Low Level to Bridgend leave?The last train from Heath Low Level to Bridgend departs at 22:54. Don’t miss it!Last train22:54
- When can I catch the first train from Heath Low Level to Bridgend?The first train leaves Heath Low Level at 06:25. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:25
- How many trains a day are there from Heath Low Level to Bridgend?On an average weekday, around 118 trains travel from Heath Low Level to Bridgend. The first train departs Heath Low Level some time after 06:25 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:54.Trains per day118
Heath Low Level To Bridgend Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.