Harrogate To Poppleton Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£8.40
- Trains per dayAround 38
- Average journey time29m
- Fastest route29m
- Train operatorsNorthern
Harrogate To Poppleton Train Times
Fri 12 Aug, at 6:41
- How long does it take to travel from Harrogate to Poppleton by train?It takes around 029 minutes by train from Harrogate to Poppleton. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time29m
- How much does the train from Harrogate to Poppleton cost?Train tickets from Harrogate to Poppleton cost as little as £8.40 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£8.40
- What is the fastest journey from Harrogate to Poppleton by train?The fastest train will get you from Harrogate to Poppleton in 029 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route29m
- What time does the last train from Harrogate to Poppleton leave?The last train from Harrogate to Poppleton departs at 22:05. Don’t miss it!Last train22:05
- When can I catch the first train from Harrogate to Poppleton?The first train leaves Harrogate at 06:41. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:41
- How many trains a day are there from Harrogate to Poppleton?On an average weekday, around 38 trains travel from Harrogate to Poppleton. The first train departs Harrogate some time after 06:41 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:05.Trains per day38
Harrogate To Poppleton Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!