If you buy a train ticket now for Wednesday 7th June 2023 from Dartford to Watford High Street, the average fare is around £24.4, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £19.9.
Dartford to Watford High Street
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Dartford for Watford High Street on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Dartford To Watford High Street Train Times
- 4:172h 16mChanges6:33DartfordWatford High Street
- 4:242h 21mChanges6:45DartfordWatford High Street
- 4:352h 10mChanges6:45DartfordWatford High Street
- 4:352h 23mChanges6:58DartfordWatford High Street
- 4:542h 19mChanges7:13DartfordWatford High Street
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Dartford to Watford High Street by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 12 minutes by train from Dartford to Watford High Street. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 12mAverage journey time2h 12m
- Q:How much does the train from Dartford to Watford High Street cost?A:Train tickets from Dartford to Watford High Street cost as little as £19.9 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£19.9Train fares from£19.9
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Dartford to Watford High Street by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Dartford to Watford High Street in 1 hour 54 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 54mFastest route1h 54m
- Q:What time does the last train from Dartford to Watford High Street leave?A:The last train from Dartford to Watford High Street departs at 23:35. Don’t miss it!Last train23:35Last train23:35
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Dartford to Watford High Street?A:The first train leaves Dartford at 04:48. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train04:48First train04:48
- Q:Which train company operates Dartford to Watford High Street?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including London Overground, Elizabeth line, Southeastern, Thameslink.Train operatorsLondon Overground, Elizabeth line, Southeastern, ThameslinkTrain operatorsLondon Overground, Elizabeth line, Southeastern, Thameslink
Dartford To Watford High Street Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Dartford to Watford High Street tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Watford High Street to Dartford. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Dartford to Watford High Street for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Dartford to Watford High Street, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Dartford to Watford High Street routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.