Chester Le Street To Plymouth Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£57.70
- Trains per dayAround 44
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time8h 41m
- Fastest route7h 15m
- Train operatorsCrossCountry, Great Western Railway, Northern, LNER
Chester Le Street To Plymouth Train Times
Thu 11 Aug, at 7:13
- 07:131 Change14:48Chester Le StreetPlymouth7h 35m
- 08:081 Change15:47Chester Le StreetPlymouth7h 39m
- 08:082 Changes16:12Chester Le StreetPlymouth8h 4m
- 09:021 Change16:48Chester Le StreetPlymouth7h 46m
- 09:022 Changes17:12Chester Le StreetPlymouth8h 10m
- How long does it take to travel from Chester Le Street to Plymouth by train?It takes around 8 hours 41 minutes by train from Chester Le Street to Plymouth. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time8h 41m
- How much does the train from Chester Le Street to Plymouth cost?Train tickets from Chester Le Street to Plymouth cost as little as £57.70 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£57.70
- What is the fastest journey from Chester Le Street to Plymouth by train?The fastest train will get you from Chester Le Street to Plymouth in 7 hours 15 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 014 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route7h 15m
- What time does the last train from Chester Le Street to Plymouth leave?The last train from Chester Le Street to Plymouth departs at 18:53. Don’t miss it!Last train18:53
- When can I catch the first train from Chester Le Street to Plymouth?The first train leaves Chester Le Street at 06:52. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:52
- How many trains a day are there from Chester Le Street to Plymouth?On an average weekday, around 44 trains travel from Chester Le Street to Plymouth. The first train departs Chester Le Street some time after 06:52 with departures continuing at intervals, until 18:53.Trains per day44
Chester Le Street To Plymouth Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.