If you buy a train ticket now for Thursday 8th June 2023 from Bolton to London Cannon Street, the average fare is around £117, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £29.9.
Bolton to London Cannon Street
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Bolton for London Cannon Street on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Bolton To London Cannon Street Train Times
- 3:324h 2mChanges7:34BoltonLondon Cannon Street
- 3:364h 17mChanges7:53BoltonLondon Cannon Street
- 3:545h 23mChanges9:17BoltonLondon Cannon Street
- 5:559h 13mChanges15:08BoltonLondon Cannon Street
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Bolton to London Cannon Street by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 43 minutes by train from Bolton to London Cannon Street. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 43mAverage journey time3h 43m
- Q:How much does the train from Bolton to London Cannon Street cost?A:Train tickets from Bolton to London Cannon Street cost as little as £29.9 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£29.9Train fares from£29.9
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Bolton to London Cannon Street by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Bolton to London Cannon Street in 3 hours 24 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 09 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route3h 24mFastest route3h 24m
- Q:What time does the last train from Bolton to London Cannon Street leave?A:The last train from Bolton to London Cannon Street departs at 22:55. Don’t miss it!Last train22:55Last train22:55
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Bolton to London Cannon Street?A:The first train leaves Bolton at 05:54. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:54First train05:54
- Q:Which train company operates Bolton to London Cannon Street?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway
Bolton To London Cannon Street Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Bolton to London Cannon Street tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Cannon Street to Bolton. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Bolton to London Cannon Street for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Bolton to London Cannon Street, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Bolton to London Cannon Street routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.