If you buy a train ticket now for Monday 5th June 2023 from Selby to Ayr, the average fare is around £77.9, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £30.2.
Selby to Ayr
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Selby for Ayr on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Selby To Ayr Train Times
- 21:235h 58mChanges3:21SelbyAyr
- 21:237h 11mChanges4:34SelbyAyr
- 21:356h 47mChanges4:22SelbyAyr
- 22:496h 34mChanges5:23SelbyAyr
- 23:246h 29mChanges5:53SelbyAyr
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Selby to Ayr by train?A:It takes around 7 hours 55 minutes by train from Selby to Ayr. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time7h 55mAverage journey time7h 55m
- Q:How much does the train from Selby to Ayr cost?A:Train tickets from Selby to Ayr cost as little as £30.2 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£30.2Train fares from£30.2
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Selby to Ayr by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Selby to Ayr in 5 hours 54 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 014 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route5h 54mFastest route5h 54m
- Q:What time does the last train from Selby to Ayr leave?A:The last train from Selby to Ayr departs at 23:45. Don’t miss it!Last train23:45Last train23:45
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Selby to Ayr?A:The first train leaves Selby at 05:35. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:35First train05:35
- Q:Which train company operates Selby to Ayr?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, ScotRail.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, ScotRailTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, ScotRail
Selby To Ayr Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Selby to Ayr tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Ayr to Selby. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Selby to Ayr for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Selby to Ayr, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Selby to Ayr routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.