If you buy a train ticket now for Wednesday 7th June 2023 from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross, the average fare is around £23.3, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £21.7.
Potters Bar to Waltham Cross
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Potters Bar for Waltham Cross on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Potters Bar To Waltham Cross Train Times
- 18:0050mChanges18:50Potters BarWaltham Cross
- 18:301h 1mChanges19:31Potters BarWaltham Cross
- 18:301h 7mChanges19:37Potters BarWaltham Cross
- 19:0050mChanges19:50Potters BarWaltham Cross
- 19:301h 1mChanges20:31Potters BarWaltham Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 14 minutes by train from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 14mAverage journey time1h 14m
- Q:How much does the train from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross cost as little as £21.7 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£21.7Train fares from£21.7
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross in 049 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route49mFastest route49m
- Q:What time does the last train from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross leave?A:The last train from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross departs at 23:30. Don’t miss it!Last train23:30Last train23:30
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross?A:The first train leaves Potters Bar at 04:16. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train04:16First train04:16
- Q:Which train company operates Potters Bar to Waltham Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Great Northern, Greater Anglia, Thameslink, London Underground.Train operatorsGreat Northern, Greater Anglia, Thameslink, London UndergroundTrain operatorsGreat Northern, Greater Anglia, Thameslink, London Underground
Potters Bar To Waltham Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Waltham Cross to Potters Bar. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Potters Bar to Waltham Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Potters Bar to Waltham Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.