If you buy a train ticket now for Wednesday 7th June 2023 from Potters Bar to Luton , the average fare is around £29.7, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £29.
Potters Bar to Luton
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Potters Bar for Luton on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Potters Bar to Luton by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 16 minutes by train from Potters Bar to Luton . Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 16mAverage journey time1h 16m
- Q:How much does the train from Potters Bar to Luton cost?A:Train tickets from Potters Bar to Luton cost as little as £29 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£29Train fares from£29
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Potters Bar to Luton by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Potters Bar to Luton in 1 hour 7 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 02 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 7mFastest route1h 7m
- Q:What time does the last train from Potters Bar to Luton leave?A:The last train from Potters Bar to Luton departs at 23:44. Don’t miss it!Last train23:44Last train23:44
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Potters Bar to Luton ?A:The first train leaves Potters Bar at 00:38. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:38First train00:38
- Q:Which train company operates Potters Bar to Luton ?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including London Overground, Great Northern, Thameslink, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsLondon Overground, Great Northern, Thameslink, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsLondon Overground, Great Northern, Thameslink, East Midlands Railway
Potters Bar To Luton Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Potters Bar to Luton (any) tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Luton to Potters Bar. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Potters Bar to Luton (any) for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Potters Bar to Luton (any), find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Potters Bar to Luton (any) routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.