If you buy a train ticket now for Tuesday 6th June 2023 from London Bridge to Newmarket, the average fare is around £23.2, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £9.
London Bridge to Newmarket
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving London Bridge for Newmarket on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
London Bridge To Newmarket Train Times
- 1:282h 38mChanges4:06London BridgeNewmarket
- 2:161h 50mChanges4:06London BridgeNewmarket
- 2:182h 50mChanges5:08London BridgeNewmarket
- 3:161h 52mChanges5:08London BridgeNewmarket
- 3:182h 50mChanges6:08London BridgeNewmarket
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Bridge to Newmarket by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 5 minutes by train from London Bridge to Newmarket. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 5mAverage journey time3h 5m
- Q:How much does the train from London Bridge to Newmarket cost?A:Train tickets from London Bridge to Newmarket cost as little as £9 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£9Train fares from£9
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Bridge to Newmarket by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Bridge to Newmarket in 1 hour 50 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 08 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 50mFastest route1h 50m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Bridge to Newmarket leave?A:The last train from London Bridge to Newmarket departs at 23:36. Don’t miss it!Last train23:36Last train23:36
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Bridge to Newmarket?A:The first train leaves London Bridge at 04:43. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train04:43First train04:43
- Q:Which train company operates London Bridge to Newmarket?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Elizabeth line, Great Northern, Greater Anglia, Thameslink.Train operatorsElizabeth line, Great Northern, Greater Anglia, ThameslinkTrain operatorsElizabeth line, Great Northern, Greater Anglia, Thameslink
London Bridge To Newmarket Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London%20bridge to Newmarket tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Newmarket to London Bridge. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London%20bridge to Newmarket for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London%20bridge to Newmarket, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London%20bridge to Newmarket routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.