If you buy a train ticket now for Tuesday 6th June 2023 from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge, the average fare is around £169, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £58.9.
Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Lealholm for Polsloe Bridge on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge by train?A:It takes around 10 hours 26 minutes by train from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time10h 26mAverage journey time10h 26m
- Q:How much does the train from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge cost?A:Train tickets from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge cost as little as £58.9 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£58.9Train fares from£58.9
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge in 7 hours 52 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 013 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route7h 52mFastest route7h 52m
- Q:What time does the last train from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge leave?A:The last train from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge departs at 16:31. Don’t miss it!Last train16:31Last train16:31
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge?A:The first train leaves Lealholm at 12:32. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train12:32First train12:32
- Q:Which train company operates Lealholm to Polsloe Bridge?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, Great Western Railway, Northern, LNER.Train operatorsCrossCountry, Great Western Railway, Northern, LNERTrain operatorsCrossCountry, Great Western Railway, Northern, LNER
Lealholm To Polsloe Bridge Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Lealholm to Redcar East tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Polsloe Bridge to Lealholm. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Lealholm to Redcar East for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Lealholm to Redcar East, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Lealholm to Redcar East routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.