Basingstoke To Tattenham Corner Train Journey Information
Basingstoke To Tattenham Corner Train Times
- 03:553h 13m3 Changes07:08BasingstokeTattenham Corner
- 05:541h 44m2 Changes07:38BasingstokeTattenham Corner
- 06:362h 2m2 Changes08:38BasingstokeTattenham Corner
- 06:512h 17m3 Changes09:08BasingstokeTattenham Corner
- 07:142h 24m3 Changes09:38BasingstokeTattenham Corner
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 16 minutes by train from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 16mAverage journey time2h 16m
- Q:How much does the train from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner cost?A:Train tickets from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner cost as little as £29.50 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£29.50Train fares from£29.50
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner in 1 hour 44 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 44mFastest route1h 44m
- Q:What time does the last train from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner leave?A:The last train from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner departs at 23:42. Don’t miss it!Last train23:42Last train23:42
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner?A:The first train leaves Basingstoke at 03:55. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train03:55First train03:55
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner?A:On an average weekday, around 35 trains travel from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner. The first train departs Basingstoke some time after 03:55 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:42.Trains per day35Trains per day35
- Q:Which train company operates Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Southern, South Western Railway.Train operatorsSouthern, South Western RailwayTrain operatorsSouthern, South Western Railway
Basingstoke To Tattenham Corner Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.