Shrewsbury To Invergordon Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£157.90
- Trains per dayAround 9
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time11h 36m
- Fastest route9h 28m
- Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, ScotRail, LNER, Transport for Wales
Shrewsbury To Invergordon Train Times
Sat 20 Aug, at 11:47
- 11:473 Changes21:59ShrewsburyInvergordon10h 12m
- How long does it take to travel from Shrewsbury to Invergordon by train?It takes around 11 hours 36 minutes by train from Shrewsbury to Invergordon. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time11h 36m
- How much does the train from Shrewsbury to Invergordon cost?Train tickets from Shrewsbury to Invergordon cost as little as £157.90 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£157.90
- What is the fastest journey from Shrewsbury to Invergordon by train?The fastest train will get you from Shrewsbury to Invergordon in 9 hours 28 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 017 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route9h 28m
- What time does the last train from Shrewsbury to Invergordon leave?The last train from Shrewsbury to Invergordon departs at 12:51. Don’t miss it!Last train12:51
- When can I catch the first train from Shrewsbury to Invergordon?The first train leaves Shrewsbury at 08:00. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train08:00
- How many trains a day are there from Shrewsbury to Invergordon?On an average weekday, around 9 trains travel from Shrewsbury to Invergordon. The first train departs Shrewsbury some time after 08:00 with departures continuing at intervals, until 12:51.Trains per day9
Shrewsbury To Invergordon Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!