Brockley To Canonbury Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£3.90
- Trains per dayAround 209
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time30m
- Fastest route26m
- Train operatorsLondon Overground, Southeastern
Brockley To Canonbury Train Times
Tue 16 Aug, at 5:44
- How long does it take to travel from Brockley to Canonbury by train?It takes around 030 minutes by train from Brockley to Canonbury. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time30m
- How much does the train from Brockley to Canonbury cost?Train tickets from Brockley to Canonbury cost as little as £3.90 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£3.90
- What is the fastest journey from Brockley to Canonbury by train?The fastest train will get you from Brockley to Canonbury in 026 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route26m
- What time does the last train from Brockley to Canonbury leave?The last train from Brockley to Canonbury departs at 23:44. Don’t miss it!Last train23:44
- When can I catch the first train from Brockley to Canonbury?The first train leaves Brockley at 07:08. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:08
- How many trains a day are there from Brockley to Canonbury?On an average weekday, around 209 trains travel from Brockley to Canonbury. The first train departs Brockley some time after 07:08 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:44.Trains per day209
Brockley To Canonbury Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.