Welwyn Garden City To Hatton Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£12.00
- Trains per dayAround 25
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time3h 57m
- Fastest route3h 17m
- Train operatorsChiltern Railways, CrossCountry, Great Western Railway, Great Northern
Welwyn Garden City To Hatton Train Times
Check out trains from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton today (Thursday 6th October 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Thu 06 Oct, at 4:00
- 04:001 Change07:38Welwyn Garden CityHatton3h 38m
- 05:224 Changes08:43Welwyn Garden CityHatton3h 21m
- 07:024 Changes10:43Welwyn Garden CityHatton3h 41m
- 08:024 Changes11:44Welwyn Garden CityHatton3h 42m
- 09:024 Changes12:43Welwyn Garden CityHatton3h 41m
- How long does it take to travel from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton by train?It takes around 3 hours 57 minutes by train from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 57m
- How much does the train from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton cost?Train tickets from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton cost as little as £12.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£12.00
- What is the fastest journey from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton by train?The fastest train will get you from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton in 3 hours 17 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 09 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route3h 17m
- What time does the last train from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton leave?The last train from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton departs at 17:58. Don’t miss it!Last train17:58
- When can I catch the first train from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton?The first train leaves Welwyn Garden City at 00:30. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:30
- How many trains a day are there from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton?On an average weekday, around 25 trains travel from Welwyn Garden City to Hatton. The first train departs Welwyn Garden City some time after 00:30 with departures continuing at intervals, until 17:58.Trains per day25
Welwyn Garden City To Hatton Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.