Weeley To Arbroath Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£38.20
- Trains per dayAround 30
- Changes5 Changes
- Average journey time10h 51m
- Fastest route8h 35m
- Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Caledonian Sleeper, Greater Anglia
- How long does it take to travel from Weeley to Arbroath by train?It takes around 10 hours 51 minutes by train from Weeley to Arbroath. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time10h 51m
- How much does the train from Weeley to Arbroath cost?Train tickets from Weeley to Arbroath cost as little as £38.20 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£38.20
- What is the fastest journey from Weeley to Arbroath by train?The fastest train will get you from Weeley to Arbroath in 8 hours 35 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 016 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route8h 35m
- What time does the last train from Weeley to Arbroath leave?The last train from Weeley to Arbroath departs at 13:21. Don’t miss it!Last train13:21
- When can I catch the first train from Weeley to Arbroath?The first train leaves Weeley at 05:52. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:52
- How many trains a day are there from Weeley to Arbroath?On an average weekday, around 30 trains travel from Weeley to Arbroath. The first train departs Weeley some time after 05:52 with departures continuing at intervals, until 13:21.Trains per day30
Weeley To Arbroath Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!