Sunbury To Oxford Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£27.40
- Trains per dayAround 136
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time2h 58m
- Fastest route2h 10m
- Train operatorsChiltern Railways, CrossCountry, Great Western Railway, South Western Railway
- How long does it take to travel from Sunbury to Oxford by train?It takes around 2 hours 58 minutes by train from Sunbury to Oxford. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 58m
- How much does the train from Sunbury to Oxford cost?Train tickets from Sunbury to Oxford cost as little as £27.40 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£27.40
- What is the fastest journey from Sunbury to Oxford by train?The fastest train will get you from Sunbury to Oxford in 2 hours 10 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 08 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 10m
- What time does the last train from Sunbury to Oxford leave?The last train from Sunbury to Oxford departs at 21:16. Don’t miss it!Last train21:16
- When can I catch the first train from Sunbury to Oxford?The first train leaves Sunbury at 08:46. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train08:46
- How many trains a day are there from Sunbury to Oxford?On an average weekday, around 136 trains travel from Sunbury to Oxford. The first train departs Sunbury some time after 08:46 with departures continuing at intervals, until 21:16.Trains per day136
Sunbury To Oxford Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.