If you buy a train ticket now for Thursday 8th June 2023 from Stalybridge to Market Harborough, the average fare is around £61.4, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £56.4.
Stalybridge to Market Harborough
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Stalybridge for Market Harborough on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Stalybridge To Market Harborough Train Times
- 13:553h 1mChanges16:56StalybridgeMarket Harborough
- 13:553h 30mChanges17:25StalybridgeMarket Harborough
- 14:233h 33mChanges17:56StalybridgeMarket Harborough
- 15:033h 22mChanges18:25StalybridgeMarket Harborough
- 15:553h 1mChanges18:56StalybridgeMarket Harborough
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Stalybridge to Market Harborough by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 28 minutes by train from Stalybridge to Market Harborough. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 28mAverage journey time3h 28m
- Q:How much does the train from Stalybridge to Market Harborough cost?A:Train tickets from Stalybridge to Market Harborough cost as little as £56.4 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£56.4Train fares from£56.4
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Stalybridge to Market Harborough by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Stalybridge to Market Harborough in 2 hours 54 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 08 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 54mFastest route2h 54m
- Q:What time does the last train from Stalybridge to Market Harborough leave?A:The last train from Stalybridge to Market Harborough departs at 21:59. Don’t miss it!Last train21:59Last train21:59
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Stalybridge to Market Harborough?A:The first train leaves Stalybridge at 06:55. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:55First train06:55
- Q:Which train company operates Stalybridge to Market Harborough?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway
Stalybridge To Market Harborough Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Stalybridge to Market%20harborough tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Market Harborough to Stalybridge. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Stalybridge to Market%20harborough for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Stalybridge to Market%20harborough, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Stalybridge to Market%20harborough routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.