Pewsey To Three Bridges Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£19.00
- Trains per dayAround 34
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time2h 37m
- Fastest route2h 11m
- Train operatorsTfL Rail, Great Western Railway, Thameslink
- How long does it take to travel from Pewsey to Three Bridges by train?It takes around 2 hours 37 minutes by train from Pewsey to Three Bridges. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 37m
- How much does the train from Pewsey to Three Bridges cost?Train tickets from Pewsey to Three Bridges cost as little as £19.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£19.00
- What is the fastest journey from Pewsey to Three Bridges by train?The fastest train will get you from Pewsey to Three Bridges in 2 hours 11 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 04 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 11m
- What time does the last train from Pewsey to Three Bridges leave?The last train from Pewsey to Three Bridges departs at 20:43. Don’t miss it!Last train20:43
- When can I catch the first train from Pewsey to Three Bridges?The first train leaves Pewsey at 06:16. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:16
- How many trains a day are there from Pewsey to Three Bridges?On an average weekday, around 34 trains travel from Pewsey to Three Bridges. The first train departs Pewsey some time after 06:16 with departures continuing at intervals, until 20:43.Trains per day34
Pewsey To Three Bridges Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.