Newquay To Beccles Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£29.70
- Trains per dayAround 4
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time9h 25m
- Fastest route9h 7m
- Train operatorsElizabeth Line, Great Western Railway, Greater Anglia
Newquay To Beccles Train Times
Tue 16 Aug, at 7:12
- 07:124 Changes16:24NewquayBeccles9h 12m
- 09:154 Changes18:25NewquayBeccles9h 10m
- 11:183 Changes20:25NewquayBeccles9h 7m
- 13:104 Changes23:24NewquayBeccles10h 14m
- How long does it take to travel from Newquay to Beccles by train?It takes around 9 hours 25 minutes by train from Newquay to Beccles. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time9h 25m
- How much does the train from Newquay to Beccles cost?Train tickets from Newquay to Beccles cost as little as £29.70 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£29.70
- What is the fastest journey from Newquay to Beccles by train?The fastest train will get you from Newquay to Beccles in 9 hours 7 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 010 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route9h 7m
- What time does the last train from Newquay to Beccles leave?The last train from Newquay to Beccles departs at 13:10. Don’t miss it!Last train13:10
- When can I catch the first train from Newquay to Beccles?The first train leaves Newquay at 07:12. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:12
- How many trains a day are there from Newquay to Beccles?On an average weekday, around 4 trains travel from Newquay to Beccles. The first train departs Newquay some time after 07:12 with departures continuing at intervals, until 13:10.Trains per day4
Newquay To Beccles Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!