Ludlow To Thirsk Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£24.00
- Trains per dayAround 37
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time4h 59m
- Fastest route4h 5m
- Train operatorsNorthern, Grand Central, Transport for Wales, TransPennine Express
- How long does it take to travel from Ludlow to Thirsk by train?It takes around 4 hours 59 minutes by train from Ludlow to Thirsk. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time4h 59m
- How much does the train from Ludlow to Thirsk cost?Train tickets from Ludlow to Thirsk cost as little as £24.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£24.00
- What is the fastest journey from Ludlow to Thirsk by train?The fastest train will get you from Ludlow to Thirsk in 4 hours 5 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 011 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route4h 5m
- What time does the last train from Ludlow to Thirsk leave?The last train from Ludlow to Thirsk departs at 19:17. Don’t miss it!Last train19:17
- When can I catch the first train from Ludlow to Thirsk?The first train leaves Ludlow at 06:10. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:10
- How many trains a day are there from Ludlow to Thirsk?On an average weekday, around 37 trains travel from Ludlow to Thirsk. The first train departs Ludlow some time after 06:10 with departures continuing at intervals, until 19:17.Trains per day37
Ludlow To Thirsk Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!