London Kings Cross To Manchester Train Journey Information
London Kings Cross To Manchester Train Times
- 00:047h 32m2 Changes07:36London Kings CrossManchester Piccadilly
- 05:452h 40mDirect08:25London Kings CrossManchester Piccadilly
- 06:042h 41mDirect08:45London Kings CrossManchester Piccadilly
- 06:212h 44mDirect09:05London Kings CrossManchester Piccadilly
- 06:482h 31mDirect09:19London Kings CrossManchester Piccadilly
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Manchester by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 16 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Manchester. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 16mAverage journey time3h 16m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Manchester cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Manchester cost as little as £13.20 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£13.20Train fares from£13.20
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Manchester by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Manchester in 2 hours 26 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 09 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 26mFastest route2h 26m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Manchester leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Manchester departs at 23:24. Don’t miss it!Last train23:24Last train23:24
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Manchester?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 00:04. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:04First train00:04
- Q:How many trains a day are there from London Kings Cross to Manchester?A:On an average weekday, around 62 trains travel from London Kings Cross to Manchester. The first train departs London Kings Cross some time after 00:04 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:24.Trains per day62Trains per day62
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Manchester?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway
London Kings Cross To Manchester Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Manchester tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Manchester to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Manchester for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Manchester, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Manchester routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.