Lichfield City To Oban Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£32.50
- Trains per dayAround 7
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time12h 51m
- Fastest route9h 29m
- Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, ScotRail, West Midlands Trains, TransPennine Express
Lichfield City To Oban Train Times
Fri 12 Aug, at 11:14
- 11:144 Changes21:24Lichfield CityOban10h 10m
- How long does it take to travel from Lichfield City to Oban by train?It takes around 12 hours 51 minutes by train from Lichfield City to Oban. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time12h 51m
- How much does the train from Lichfield City to Oban cost?Train tickets from Lichfield City to Oban cost as little as £32.50 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£32.50
- What is the fastest journey from Lichfield City to Oban by train?The fastest train will get you from Lichfield City to Oban in 9 hours 29 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 017 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route9h 29m
- What time does the last train from Lichfield City to Oban leave?The last train from Lichfield City to Oban departs at 11:13. Don’t miss it!Last train11:13
- When can I catch the first train from Lichfield City to Oban?The first train leaves Lichfield City at 11:14. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train11:14
- How many trains a day are there from Lichfield City to Oban?On an average weekday, around 7 trains travel from Lichfield City to Oban. The first train departs Lichfield City some time after 11:14 with departures continuing at intervals, until 11:13.Trains per day7
Lichfield City To Oban Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!