Heyford To Sherborne Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£74.20
- Trains per dayAround 22
- Changes3 Changes
- Average journey time4h 25m
- Fastest route3h 11m
- Train operatorsCrossCountry, Great Western Railway, South Western Railway
- How long does it take to travel from Heyford to Sherborne by train?It takes around 4 hours 25 minutes by train from Heyford to Sherborne. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time4h 25m
- How much does the train from Heyford to Sherborne cost?Train tickets from Heyford to Sherborne cost as little as £74.20 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£74.20
- What is the fastest journey from Heyford to Sherborne by train?The fastest train will get you from Heyford to Sherborne in 3 hours 11 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 09 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route3h 11m
- What time does the last train from Heyford to Sherborne leave?The last train from Heyford to Sherborne departs at 20:20. Don’t miss it!Last train20:20
- When can I catch the first train from Heyford to Sherborne?The first train leaves Heyford at 06:20. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:20
- How many trains a day are there from Heyford to Sherborne?On an average weekday, around 22 trains travel from Heyford to Sherborne. The first train departs Heyford some time after 06:20 with departures continuing at intervals, until 20:20.Trains per day22
Heyford To Sherborne Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.