Greenwich To Balham Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£3.60
- Trains per dayAround 195
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time1h 23m
- Fastest route57m
- Train operatorsLondon Overground, Southeastern, Thameslink, Southern
Greenwich To Balham Train Times
Mon 26 Sep, at 5:37
- 05:372 Changes06:40GreenwichBalham1h 3m
- 05:472 Changes06:51GreenwichBalham1h 4m
- 05:532 Changes07:44GreenwichBalham1h 51m
- 06:032 Changes07:14GreenwichBalham1h 11m
- 06:232 Changes08:14GreenwichBalham1h 51m
- How long does it take to travel from Greenwich to Balham by train?It takes around 1 hour 23 minutes by train from Greenwich to Balham. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 23m
- How much does the train from Greenwich to Balham cost?Train tickets from Greenwich to Balham cost as little as £3.60 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£3.60
- What is the fastest journey from Greenwich to Balham by train?The fastest train will get you from Greenwich to Balham in 057 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route57m
- What time does the last train from Greenwich to Balham leave?The last train from Greenwich to Balham departs at 22:17. Don’t miss it!Last train22:17
- When can I catch the first train from Greenwich to Balham?The first train leaves Greenwich at 05:37. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:37
- How many trains a day are there from Greenwich to Balham?On an average weekday, around 195 trains travel from Greenwich to Balham. The first train departs Greenwich some time after 05:37 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:17.Trains per day195
Greenwich To Balham Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.