Battle To Bradford Interchange Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£46.80
- Trains per dayAround 57
- Changes5 Changes
- Average journey time5h 30m
- Fastest route4h 50m
- Train operatorsSoutheastern, Northern, Grand Central, Thameslink
Battle To Bradford Interchange Train Times
Tue 09 Aug, at 5:43
- 05:432 Changes11:02BattleBradford Interchange5h 19m
- 06:073 Changes11:16BattleBradford Interchange5h 9m
- 06:442 Changes11:48BattleBradford Interchange5h 4m
- 07:053 Changes12:15BattleBradford Interchange5h 10m
- 07:372 Changes13:02BattleBradford Interchange5h 25m
- How long does it take to travel from Battle to Bradford Interchange by train?It takes around 5 hours 30 minutes by train from Battle to Bradford Interchange. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time5h 30m
- How much does the train from Battle to Bradford Interchange cost?Train tickets from Battle to Bradford Interchange cost as little as £46.80 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£46.80
- What is the fastest journey from Battle to Bradford Interchange by train?The fastest train will get you from Battle to Bradford Interchange in 4 hours 50 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 010 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route4h 50m
- What time does the last train from Battle to Bradford Interchange leave?The last train from Battle to Bradford Interchange departs at 17:37. Don’t miss it!Last train17:37
- When can I catch the first train from Battle to Bradford Interchange?The first train leaves Battle at 07:07. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:07
- How many trains a day are there from Battle to Bradford Interchange?On an average weekday, around 57 trains travel from Battle to Bradford Interchange. The first train departs Battle some time after 07:07 with departures continuing at intervals, until 17:37.Trains per day57
Battle To Bradford Interchange Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.