Ince & Elton To Hag Fold Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£12.40
- Trains per dayAround 4
- Changes3 Changes
- Average journey time1h 28m
- Fastest route1h 16m
- Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, Northern, Transport for Wales
- How long does it take to travel from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold by train?It takes around 1 hour 28 minutes by train from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 28m
- How much does the train from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold cost?Train tickets from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold cost as little as £12.40 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£12.40
- What is the fastest journey from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold by train?The fastest train will get you from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold in 1 hour 16 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 02 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 16m
- What time does the last train from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold leave?The last train from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold departs at 19:17. Don’t miss it!Last train19:17
- When can I catch the first train from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold?The first train leaves Ince & Elton at 06:40. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:40
- How many trains a day are there from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold?On an average weekday, around 4 trains travel from Ince & Elton to Hag Fold. The first train departs Ince & Elton some time after 06:40 with departures continuing at intervals, until 19:17.Trains per day4
Ince & Elton To Hag Fold Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.